Our family-friendly admission is $10 for Adults, $6 for Children aged 4 to 12.
Show your current day ticket to Mote and get half off admission!
Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and release sick and injured wild birds while educating our community about preventing injuries and preserving habitats. Birds that are unable to be returned to the wild are given permanent homes in our Wild Bird Learning Center.
We house over 150 birds in our beautiful three-acre Wild Bird Learning Center, which is essentially an outdoor museum with live displays and educational signage.
Our goal is to establish a lasting, world class rehabilitation, education, and research organization that will continue to fulfill our mission for generations to come.
- Focuses on caring for Wild Birds
- Rescues Injured Birds in Four Counties
- Has a Fully-functioning Avian Clinic
- Provides Permanent Homes for Non-releasable Birds
- Is Open to the Public Every Day
- Offers Fully Accredited Field Trips for School Children
- Offers College Internships
- Offers Summer Camps
- Is a certified member of the Florida Society of Ethical Ecotourism (Gold Level)