Please support our Charity Partner by clicking on the “Donate” button below.
RTMC will match up to a total of $5,000 in contributions from conference participants.
The mission of Save Our Seabirds is to rescue, rehabilitate, and release sick and injured wild birds while educating our community about preventing injuries and preserving habitats. Birds that are unable to be returned to the wild are given permanent homes in our Wild Bird Learning Center.
For more details, please visit www.saveourseabirds.org.
Save Our Seabirds, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our non-profit tax identification number is 59-3078536. Donations are allocated to a number of different areas within our organization:
- Feeding Residents & Patients
- Veterinary Services
- Medical Supplies
- Building and Grounds Maintenance
- Develop and deliver Education and Community Outreach Programs
- Research activities to better understand wildlife illnesses and improve treatment of injuries
- Various other general operating expenses required to continue our daily wildlife rescue and rehabilitation program.